Friday, April 22, 2011

"Cadence One" Drumline Cadence


lotpatrol.com The goal of Cadence One is to play loud but play things that make sense while playing loud. Loud might be the wrong way to phrase it, listen to the audio and you'll hear quarter note triplets; compare those to what's going on and how they stand out... they're loud! I also wanted to have the bassline do more than create a stereo sound for the snare and quads (compared to the mono sound of an AM radio). Basses seem to add depth but in a lot of cases aren't the ones who steal the show; it's difficult to entice a begining drummer with bass when the snares and quads are more visually appealing. The basses have their own "solo" sections as do the quads and snares. The first issue when I posted this music was the "left-hand only" flammed five in the third bar. After many arguments I'm still saying that it can be done, I can play it and that's all that matters. Think of this as four 32-notes and not two 16th notes that have diddles. The second issue seems to be the quad part of bar 19, my response to any complaint about this section and any complaint about difficulty is to practice. If you have problems send me an email and I can give you some pointers, don't just give up!! I also enjoy fives (5:4, or 5 over 4) and you'll need the ability to times those properly in order to play this cadence correctly. Finally, the bass part is not for the weak but it has been played successfully. If you download this and play it or play it as a line let me know. I'm open to ...

Thanks To : +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping ±1±: Cheap Evening Prom Dresses on Sale !!1 Humidifier Vaporizer Fast !!1 Ic12 Intova Ideas




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links